At Saint Mary's we are striving for excellence in all areas of school life and as an important part of this we encourage all our pupils to take a pride in their appearance and to enjoy wearing their uniform correctly.
A willingness to wear the correct uniform accompanies a positive attitude to learning and also indicates a family's commitment to the values and ethos of the school. Ultimately, we hope that this will contribute towards children feeling proud to be pupils at our successful school.
SAINT MARY’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL UNIFORM
(Full details can be found in the School Uniform Policy below)
- Trousers – Plain grey and tailored. Black belt if required OR
- Skirt or Pinafore Dress – Plain grey and tailored
- Shirt – Plain, pale blue shirt with collar and top button
- Tie – Saint Mary’s school tie
- Jumper – Saint Mary’s jumper (plain, navy blue ‘V’ neck) OR
- Cardigan – Saint Mary’s cardigan (plain, navy blue)
- Socks – Plain grey socks
- Shoes – Black and sturdy
- Coat – warm, water-proof with a hood
Summer term (optional) – Plain grey, tailored shorts with grey socks OR gingham style navy blue and white summer dress with white socks
- Shorts – Saint Mary’s navy blue cotton shorts
- T-shirt – Saint Mary’s navy blue T-shirt
- Jogging Pants and sweatshirt (outdoor PE) – Saint Mary’s (plain, navy blue)
- Training Shoes (outdoor PE)
- Pumps (indoor PE) – Black
- PE Kit Bag – Drawstring style with Saint Mary’s school logo
- Swimming trunks – tight-fitting, short trunks OR
- Swimming costume
- Swimming cap
Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled with the child’s name
ORDERING YOUR UNIFORM
There are 3 ways that you can purchase uniform:
- Visit Finesse Schoolwear, 98-100 Mill Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6NR, which stocks the full range of our uniform.
- Order on line via their website:https://finesseschoolwear.co.uk/school-uniforms/st-mary-s-catholic-primary/
- and have your order posted to your chosen address for a small carriage fee.
- Order by telephone from the shop on 01625-616986. Any orders placed this way will be delivered to school during the first week of the following half-term and there will be no charge for this delivery. Once the school receives the orders, they will be sent home with your child at the end of the day. They are not to be collected from the office.