Love Music Trust have provided links to virtual music resources for w/c 6th April 2020.
Daily Big Sing
- Monday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTx9EhfTqQ
- Tuesday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2y4Oe6uCso
- Wednesday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf3Otol9wwI
- Thursday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HiS41tzAvI
- Friday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzDLLQcxaE
Remember, these resources are for all pupils in your school, not just the ones that would normally be taught by one of the tutors.
Do you like to write songs? Are you 11 years or younger? Why don't you enter our songwriting contest? The winner will have their song orchestrated by one of the composers of ERROL'S GARDEN: Jen Green. Jen is an amazing West End orchestrator, and she will take the winning song and create a backing track that you will love! If your song has lyrics (words), we will create a recording featuring a West End singer. How to submit your song: Create a video (just a phone recording is fine) and ask your grownup to post it online #GoldenToadKids #KidsWriteSongs or email email@example.com . We can't wait to hear your songs! Deadline: 1st June 2020